Family

Family
Elevation! ahem..cue the U2 song now

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Weight Watchers still kicking!

Here I am Saturday. I have been closely following points now for 5 days. I have to be honest with you by day 3, I was ready to quit! Just didn't seem like enough to eat! But now I feel I am getting into the groove. I am a child of the 80s...remember the days of Pac Man, Zaxon, Galaga...oh yeah...Atari games! Well I feel I have to make this points system and game that I want to win. I like adding the points on line where it totals them up for you. Treating it like a game seems to work for me. So glad I am feeling more in the groove with this now! Pretty cool!
Oh if you all have any tips for items leave em here please! I found these 100% whole Wheat bagel thins (try saying that 10 times fast!) that count for 1 point. They are pretty good! My goal right now is to loose 10 ponds. Once I hit that, I will have another goal for 10 ponds. For me small steps is best!


Well have a good one!

Word out

Weeeeezzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Hey Weez, I'm proud of you for stepping out and doing this. I really hope that it works for you, just trust in God and He will bring you through this new journey. Good Luck !! I wish that I had it in me to do the same !

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyes on the prize, Weez - mine, too. Celebrate the little victories, and fill your fridge with veggies - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete