Family

Family
Elevation! ahem..cue the U2 song now

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hopelessly devoted..to food

Ok I had to share this! Talking with friends tonight about my wieght watcher stuff. We were laughing at the words I thought of to a song from the Movie "Grease" let me tell you why. After the first meeting and I met one on one with your "Weight watchers Coach", she was awesome. She just reminded me of Olivia Newton John and I kept waiting for her to break into song "Hopelssley devoted to food"

Here are the words I have been picturing:

Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry, Im not the first to know, theres just no get over you
Hello, Im just a fool whos willin to sit around and eat for you
But burger cant you see, there's nothin else for me to do
Im hopelessly deovoted to food
But Now theres no where to hide since you pushed my fries aside, Im not in my head
Im hopelessly devoted to food...

My head is saying fool count those points
my heart is saying dont let go
Hold on to the end, loose another 10 for you
Im hopelessly devoted to food..


You get the picture. I hope you have a sense of humor. It sure cracked me up! One thing I have learned since I have been doing wieght watchers is man, I LOVE food! I seem to eat all the time! Now I am changing what I eat and thinking about what I eat...But man that song cracked me up! I had to share it with you all! Hope it can make you smile a little! :) I loved that movie!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! One of my favorite musicals, songs and topics! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so LMAO!!! I love it! I needed a laugh this morning and this hit the spot! you can tell we're both in radio when I could easily make up a 2nd verse! love ya, Thelma!

    ReplyDelete