Family

Family
Elevation! ahem..cue the U2 song now

Friday, August 27, 2010

Still kicking!

Well...I am almost to week 3 of weight watchers. I am hoping I can drop some more pounds this week. I have noticed a strange thing happening...WW has a point system, you are allowed so many points a day determined by your weight and so on...At first I felt like I didnt have enough points for the day. The first 3 days, wanted to quit...now here is a problem..I am having a hard time eating so many points in a day? Very strange! I make sure I get those points, but hmmmmm...I have a goal to be at my 5% + goal by September 22. I am on track to hit that so that will be cool!

I have to tell you this story...While we were up in the Northwoods of WI last week my now teenage son and I had an interesting night. We decided to drive through the woods to go to Walmart. On our way I started to sing "Out in the woods there was a bear a great big bear a way out there..". Hunter - as usuall - asked me to stop singing as it was annoying him. I said I just want to see a bear! We hadn't seen one up there for a few years. Well we looked up ahead on the road and say a black blurr! I stopped and looked out my driver side window and right there, a car length away from me was a black bear staring at us! He was hugging the tree getting ready to climb. And we just stared at each other for what seemed hours (I am sure was seconds!) as I was feeling so much regret to not have the camera! Then the bear got down off the tree, just looked at us in the car, and walked off in the woods. IT was so cool! Note to self, leave a camera in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment