Family

Family
Elevation! ahem..cue the U2 song now

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Deep thoughts and weight loss

Well, today my niece Chelsea is if off to college. She has always been such a big help to me with work events, The Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks. I know she will have a great time at school! Where did all the years go! last night we were all over at her house, and I was so proud of myself! I just had a half of a peice of cake. I wanted more. I wanted to eat even more later that night and I had to stop and ask myself "am I really hungry?" the answer was no. I just wanted to eat out of emotions. So glad I kinda figured my "trigger". Makes this weight watchers I am doing a little easier.

So tonight is my second weigh in....We will see. I know I need to get walking more. Once school starts I know it will be a lot easier to get out and walk. According to my scale, I am down 2 ponds! We will see what theirs says, funny how their scales, drs scales always seem different...hmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment