Family

Family
Elevation! ahem..cue the U2 song now

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Da Bears! And loosing weight

Well,  I gotta say, I am loving the weight watchers way! Friends who have done have said, there will be weeks you feel you did great and find you gain and weeks you feel you did poorly and yet you lose. That is so true! I am not down 10.2 pounds! Still going! So I am motivated to keep it up. trying to get more walking worked in. And more work outs sometime soon.

I have to tell you, the other night Jon and I went to the Bears/Packers game. Amazing! I know! He got invited by a company he uses for work. And we were just stunned we were there, sitting is a skybox at an awesome game! But here is the hard part, it was stocked full of food and goodies. I thought there is no way I will "not" gain as my weigh was the next day! I thought, I may have completely blown in! Then, it got "worse" at the end of the game. There was a knock on the door and a voice that said "dessert cart"...I went out to see...wow. The card was huge and had every kind of chocolate dessert you could see! I wanted one of everything...but then thought...I wonder if this is a "weight watchers" test! Maybe my WW leader was there hiding behind the dessert cart waiting to see what I would do and jump out and say "Weez! Stop! Put that down! Track your points!". So I went for at least a fruit dessert. Man it was amazing! What a "dream night". My weigh in the next day, of course my big concern...found out I had lost 2oz! That is pretty amazing...I had to take my shoes off to get the right weight!

So I am hoping for a great week!

Go Bears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment